Dish Sling

Luken8r

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
I just got a new 722 receiver today and I would like to add it to my sling account (dish.sling.com)
When I go to add a new receiver, the first page asks me to enter the last 10 digits of my box ID

R00_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _

The only problem is my box starts with R01 and not R00 so this doesnt work.
WTH?

I just got a new 722 receiver today and I would like to add it to my sling account (dish.sling.com)
When I go to add a new receiver, the first page asks me to enter the last 10 digits of my box ID

R00_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _

WTH?

Dish told me they are working on this problem, made 5 calls and finally found someone to admit it was their problem.
I have an R01 receiver also. Just got it a week ago.

I was told everything from it was my internet provider to I didn't have it connected correctly. At least someone else has the same problem...

R00_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _

WTH?
Did you try putting in the rest of the numbers after the R01?

Did you try putting in the rest of the numbers after the R01?

I tried it and it does not work.

I guess LUKEN8r and myself have the latest and greatest receivers that are waayyy better that everyone else's...

I am supposed to receive a replacement 722 tomorrow. Here's to hoping it either has R00 or they fix it real soon.

email ceo @ dishnetwork.com (without the spaces) and tell them the problem. They seem to be the most helpful if anything can be done now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts