Dish Software page no longer works

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
Well folks, the webpage that lists the latest dish software updates that I've posted all the time over the last year no longer seems to work. ( https://rweb.dishnetwork.com/departmental_content/TechPortal/content/tech/softwarelist.asp ) I've been getting the "page not found" message for the last week now so it looks like the page is completely dead. My next alternative would be to go to dishsupport.com, but with that website down for maintenance (wonder how long that will take), now there's no way to know ahead of time when Dish releases there newest updates (besides begging Scott or DIRT for any news/info.)

How does BB fill in this chart? I see some refs to DishSupport, but new stuff like the Hopper/Joey are listed there (on the EKB, not on DishSupport) too.

He uses custom written software which detects changes to the software in the data stream, much like we do for the Uplink Reports. :)

I always used that page before I used the one ckhalil18 is mentioning. The rweb one was a little faster at showing when they're released though. I also liked how the rweb one stated which ones were current and previous.

As far as dishsupport.com, I guess they're making sure the site is completely malware-free, so they can take their time for all I'm concerned. Wonder what happened there?

As far as dishsupport.com, I guess they're making sure the site is completely malware-free, so they can take their time for all I'm concerned. Wonder what happened there?
I stopped running it. ;)

It would not surprise me to see it not come back, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)