Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
"DISH Network applauds the FCC for releasing the staff report on the AT&T/T-Mobile merger. As the expert agency on commercial wireless matters, the Commission has staff expertise not found anywhere else in the federal government and is in a unique position to analyze claims made by the Applicants. As long as this transaction remains pending, the public and the courts should have the benefit of that expertise."

I don't think TMob is using the full LTE implementation which Dish seems to be wanting for its network. Sprint might be a better match for Dish and, in turn, might help Sprint beef up its rural coverage.

We loved having Sprint for our cell phones but as soon as we moved to a rural area we had no choice but to switch to Verizon. I would go for this scenario.

I don't think TMob is using the full LTE implementation which Dish seems to be wanting for its network. Sprint might be a better match for Dish and, in turn, might help Sprint beef up its rural coverage.

That is why it could be a good match. T-Mobile has a lot of towers, and with its HSPA+ it has been putting in a lot of backhaul. Dish could use the frequencies it aquired to add an LTE network sharing these towers and backhaul.

"DISH Network applauds the FCC for releasing the staff report on the AT&T/T-Mobile merger. As the expert agency on commercial wireless matters, the Commission has staff expertise not found anywhere else in the federal government and is in a unique position to analyze claims made by the Applicants...
I don't remember them always having that opinion of the FCC. Let's see how they feel the next time the FCC rules against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts