Dish Store Closed

People want things for free yet they all want a raise at work. :)

Yes! And don't even get me started about the younger generation and their sense of entitlement, lol.

It really is disappointing, though, to see businesses close down. Quite a few around here were around for 30+ years, but did not survive the past couple of years. We have had quite a few clients close down since 2009, so we cut overhead, made some changes, and are just barely hanging in there.

How does one even order service through Claude these days? Dishstore.net used to provide a phone number, but the site disappeared for a while and now it redirects to the Satelliteguys front page. Didn't he run a Metro 25 Detroit site or something like that for a while? Update: I just looked up Metro 25 of Detroit, Inc. and they are operating a UHaul truck rental program. Are they even in the satellite business these days?

Yes! And don't even get me started about the younger generation and their sense of entitlement, lol.

It really is disappointing, though, to see businesses close down. Quite a few around here were around for 30+ years, but did not survive the past couple of years. We have had quite a few clients close down since 2009, so we cut overhead, made some changes, and are just barely hanging in there.

We are in a similar situation. Been cutting inventory and other expenses the last couple years. It gets frustrating to go through this much work to keep people happy and try to make a living but realize we are barely breaking even. You wonder why we do it, most customers don't seem to care to even think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)