Dish subcriber website down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

steve4810

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2006
Anybody have any insight as to when we can get in to see what our new charges look like.

I've been trying for about eight hours (not continuously)

This is the message I get:

Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again at a later time.

They have been down all day, try tomorrow.

will they take my payment over the phone for free since this happens almost every month when I go to make a payment? it's annoying - changing my due date to later in the month or keep the customer website up!

my bill is due tomorrow - hopefully once again they'll have their stuff together just in time for me to make my payment online wthout being late.

Yeah just go through the automated thing, I made mine today or well yesterday(since it really Sunday now) over the phone I didn't even talk to anybody. I have done this in the past too, even though I prefer the web, but well you know:)...

Yeah just go through the automated thing, I made mine today or well yesterday(since it really Sunday now) over the phone I didn't even talk to anybody.

Is that it done with no extra charge or is there a $5-10 "convenience" charge for phone payments?

I wish I could use the web, but I hope it's free to do it through the automation system since I may have no choice.

As of 10 p.m. this evening (Sunday) I am still getting that message of:

"Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again at a later time. "

Sometimes it is very difficult to get them to waive the cost on things. Sometimes you have to threaten to cancel to have a chance of getting something done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts