Dish Telemarketing Litigation Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And to those saying the $24B. They even said they are going for $900M
900 million is not something to take lightly.

So let's take the 700M to Rainbow Media
500M to Tivo
And Now if it's "Only" 900M
These are Ridiculous amounts of Money that's spent on not even normal customers suits, and the programmer disputes.
Now add all that too.

That's money that should be spent in the company.
Not Giving it away on doing stupid crap.

900 Million is still flat out ridiculous.

That's 13.8 Million Customers paying $65 a month right out the window. And didn't even add a Net Subscriber.
What a Gamble.

Well good thing there are 12 months in a year.

900 million is not something to take lightly.

So let's take the 700M to Rainbow Media
500M to Tivo
And Now if it's "Only" 900M
These are Ridiculous amounts of Money that's spent on not even normal customers suits, and the programmer disputes.
Now add all that too.

That's money that should be spent in the company.
Not Giving it away on doing stupid crap.

900 Million is still flat out ridiculous.

That's 9 Million Customers paying $100 a month right out the window. And didn't even add a Net Subscriber.
What a Gamble.

Well good thing there are 12 months in a year.
WOW, Charlie could launch a couple satellites for that.

Reactions: Troch77
I don't think this will put Dish out of business, but they really do need to be fined hundreds of millions of dollars to be taught a lesson. Whatever it is, it needs to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars, and none of this 2 million dollar slap on the wrist.

As far as Dish hiring people to telemarket for them, its no different than them signing up a retailer that they know plans on doing telemarketing.

When I was a retailer, Dish knew everything I did with my business. They had a representative in my office once per week to monitor telephone calls, and we had almost weekly visits from our area sales manager, with quarterly visits from the higher ups in Denver.

To say that they had no idea what was going on is a bunch of crap!

They knew dam well what was going on, and looked the other way because they had just recently lost AT&T as a partner and this was a time when they started to bleed subscribers.

I remember I had a telemarketing complaint once, and I was told my the head of the compliance department just to put something together to make it go away. Turned out this customer had given us their information to call as a lead from our website, which those numbers are not required to be scrubbed on an outbound call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)