DISH to deliver Olympics in 4K HDR

I wish I could watch in 4K. I give up on the regular broadcast. The commercial load is horrendous. I’ll use a vpn and watch online via CBC or bbc before I turn nbc on again.
That's what the fast-forward button is for. Or I think you can stream most of it from nbcolympics.com.

That's what the fast-forward button is for. Or I think you can stream most of it from nbcolympics.com.

Was trying to watch snowboarding half pipe live. I finally switched to the streaming, didn't realize there was a separate live stream just for the snowboarding event, when I first turned it on. I won't be watching any of it from broadcast again. Even dvr would have been useless as they switched from NBC to NBCSN right as the mens qualifying began, then 30 mins later switched back to NBC. I gave up on the tv broadcast when they switched the first time.

Way to go Dish! I was just told by my Dish tech that neither Alaska nor Hawaii are getting the 4k Olympics feed on 129º trnsp. 22. Going to give Direct a serious look now for the first time in a dozen years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)