Dish Top 200 Package?

First take a look at the oackage that you subscribe to. Do you really watch most of the package. Go to Dish's compare packages and list all the packages. Looke down the list and make a list of the channels that you cannot live without. Hopefully, you can cut your bill by dropping to a lower priced package.

Do you really watch most of the package.
Nobody watches "most of the package". We buy the lowest package which gets the channel(s) that we do watch. In my case, I get the Top 200 because that's the lowest package which contains the Golf Channel. Can I live without the Golf Channel? Sure, but I'm an old man and no longer drink, smoke, or chase women...................so I treat myself.

Nobody watches "most of the package". We buy the lowest package which gets the channel(s) that we do watch. In my case, I get the Top 200 because that's the lowest package which contains the Golf Channel. Can I live without the Golf Channel? Sure, but I'm an old man and no longer drink, smoke, or chase women...................so I treat myself.
Golf Channel content is going to be on Peacock also, if that helps with your package decision.

Reactions: charlesrshell
First take a look at the oackage that you subscribe to. Do you really watch most of the package. Go to Dish's compare packages and list all the packages. Looke down the list and make a list of the channels that you cannot live without. Hopefully, you can cut your bill by dropping to a lower priced package.
I actually had already done this. The flex package plus the Heartland gives us most of the channels we watch. This will be $64, but someone mentioned that I would not get the discounts for the autopay and the hopper 3 for a total of $10. These along with streaming should be all we need.

If I change to the Flex plus the Heartland package online am I locked into another two year contract? Also will my fees for the Hopper 3 and Joey 3 still be the same? I am assuming the locals would stay no matter what I do. Is this correct?

If I change to the Flex plus the Heartland package online am I locked into another two year contract? Also will my fees for the Hopper 3 and Joey 3 still be the same? I am assuming the locals would stay no matter what I do. Is this correct?
With the flex pack you have to add locals as an add on package. Still the same $12....