DISH uhf pro remote??

Ok, I'm trying to figure out what exactly you are trying to do here. Are you trying to use one of your remotes for TV1 and the other for TV2? Or are you trying to program both remotes for just one tuner?

it should come up whith all info. then press and hold SAT buttton unlill all upper buttons light up red than press 7 and # key. let SAT button blink 3 times and hit REC. repead this prosses whit remote 2. PS.make sure both 4.9 remotes has blue #2 key at the buttom. hope it going to help.

Ok, it sounds like to me that you probably have TV2 in two different rooms and want a remote in each room. Go to your System Info screen Menu 6-1-3 and see what the remote address is. If they are the same, I would suggest changing the address to a different number. To do this, while in the Sys Info screen press the up arrow and highlight TV2. Now with your TV2 remote (either one) press and hold the SAT button until all lights light up then release. The SAT should be blinking. Now press a number between 1 and 15 (but not that which is assigned to TV1) and press # then press the RECORD button. This changes the remote address for TV2. Now take your second TV2 remote and do the same, but do not press RECORD, just complete it with the # key. Now you IR TV1 remote will work seperate from the TV2 remotes that will both work TV2 at the same time. (You can mess around with someone trying to change channels on TV2!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)