This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish USB OTA adapter problem

I like my solution for watching locals. It's stress free and costs a mere $12/mo. No dinking around with adapters, antennas , cables and other stuff. I have one of the older OTAs and am going to hang onto that thing until it turns into gold.

Alright! Which one of you fixed my system while I was at work?! LOL! So I get home, run another scan and all the channels I was missing were there. Now the only other problem I have is when I select a local channel from the Dish Wally guide the screen come up black. I have to keep retrying and finally the picture comes up. I think this is a ploy by Dish to get us to pay for the OTA channels from them.

Reactions: TheKrell
So basically in the end, I just send the device back and received a refund. It really was a terrible device. I noticed another post was written with the same problem I was having.

I could not do your job. I hope you can leave work, AT work. Or you’ll go crazy.

I wonder how long they’ll last. Since I primarily use a CM DVR+, maybe I should just unplug mine.

That is why I still have my vip211k. It has a great OTA tuner. Pretty well matches any on my TVs. Only one tuner I have is more sensitive, but only by a hair. I looked into the Wally, but the OTA dongle just does not match up with what I have in the 211k.

Reactions: Breakfast97