dish vip 211k

cheito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
usa
need help hope i am in the wright thread i have a vip 211k reciver and have a dish turbo pointed at 72,77,61.5 would this dish at this setting work on the 211k ??? i already have a vip 722 hooked up but would like to hook up this 211 let me know please thanks

thanks i checked swith and it verified ok 72.0,77.0,61.5 but when i cancel out it says aquairing signal it has 5 boxes and it only highlights only one in green and its taking to much time any input ?? thanks

Yes a 211 will work on the eastern arc 61.2, 72, and 77 orbitals. First run a check switch, menu then 6 then 1 and 1 again to get to the point dish screen. Select check switch and then verify there that it sees all of your satellites. Unless you have a Spanish or other foreign package, you dont need the 77, so if it only finds 72 and 61.5 thats ok.

Sent From My Samsung Hercules

You might try disconnecting the sat dish coax and running check switch. Then reconnect and run check switch again.

You might try disconnecting the sat dish coax and running check switch. Then reconnect and run check switch again.

YES, this will work . I have worked with 211ks for the last 3 years and have one account with just a 211k. You have to clear out the check switch matrix when you change any satellites you are using.

Yes thanks I am trying this and I did it check switch without the cable and it cleared it and check switch with the cable and I got confirmed 61.5'72.0'77.0 so when I hit done it goes to acquiring signal gets one green bar and it stays there and it doesn't go on to he next bars here are 5 bars that it has to go but stays stuck on one for a long period of time more then 30min I checked switch again and it stays here any suggestions ???

well its working now I don't know give me feedback I had a 722k on the eastern arc dis 61.5,72.0,77.0 and I put the 211k didn't work so I got another dish for the western arc and bingo works why ???? do you think it didn't work on the eastern aec ?? any feedback ??? thanks ok msorry forgot I had a dish for the eastern arc and didn't work but got another dish 119,110,129 pointed and this one work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts