dish vip 722 hd dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cheito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
usa
hi guys i have hooked up this reciver up for a friend thanks to everyones info. on how to do this i have learend a lot from everyone here. my question is i need info. on how to get the second tv with the second remot 2 (remote 2) i have an hd tv in the second room and i think i dont need to run any cables ?? like when i turn the second tv on whats the procedure i dont know thanks.

you need coax to TV2, it will also need to be set to the correct channel (77?) whatever you set it as in the installation menu

If you are okay with SD on the second TV, just run coax, set the receiver to output to a certain channel (say channel 60) and then plug in the coax to TV2 and turn it to channel 60. You'll see a signal even if the feed from TV2 is off on the receiver because it has a screen saver text.

If you want HD on the second TV, you'll have to use the output from TV1 that you aren't using (RGB + RCA Audio // or HDMI) and run that cable(s) to the other room. But then you'll only be able to watch what is on TV1 in HD.

Or you could do both and switch inputs on that TV for when you want SD or HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts