Dish - Wally & Winegard Playmaker Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TexasRanger7

Original poster
Oct 8, 2016
Georgia
Hey Satellite Guys,

I could really use your help. I spent about 6 1/2 hours today with no success.

I purchased Dish's Wally & Winegard Playmaker to use the Pay As You Go option for my hunting cabin.

I did everything according to the installation guide but the have the following issue.

The Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen will run showing a progress bar at about 30%. (It doesn't say 30%, I'm estimating) I reran the scan several times but no further progress than 30%.

I decided to move the Playmaker outside thinking that some trees could be blocking the view of the southern sky. (I used the compass on my phone to make sure I was in the correct direction.)

I re-scaned and the Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen ran at about 75%.

I moved the Playmaker again to on top of my truck thinking getting it up higher would help. It did and I did the scan again and the Check Switch Status Progress 058 screen ran at 100%. However, it didn't give me the next step. It keeps going back to select state and scan options.

I am wondering what I should do. Should I make a stand to get the Playmaker 6' or 8' up in the air?

I need some expert advice.

I uploaded them to my Google Photos to view. https://goo.gl/photos/RXzqyhfFLVRnEFFd6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)