Dish want's their LMB back now!

30rock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 10, 2009
louisiana
So I signed up with D* last week and got the boxes from E* to send back their equipment on Thursday, problem is I won't be able to get on the roof to get the Dish down until either Fri or Sat. How long does Dish give you to send back their leased equipment (LMB included) before they charge you?

So I signed up with D* last week and got the boxes from E* to send back their equipment on Thursday, problem is I won't be able to get on the roof to get the Dish down until either Fri or Sat. How long does Dish give you to send back their leased equipment (LMB included) before they charge you?

Tell them you cannot reach the dish, they will tell it's ok to not send them back.

I think you have 10 days but as others have said you usually don't have to return it. And it is a LNB it stands for Low Noise Block downconverter.

Taken from a current DHA agreement.

FAXView.jpg

As the others have stated, if you are not able to get to the dish, just call to let the agent and this will be noted on your account. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks.

I don't get it why they want the lnb back at all, if they are willing to waive the fee.

This just another way that Dish screws their customers for canceling, as a lot of customers will simply pay the fee and not request it be waived.

I don't get why they want them back. A dish without a lnb says "Satellite sucks and I canceled."

While a full dish in the roof says "I am a happy satellite customer" to those that see it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

A previous poster probably hit the nail on the head: legacy, outdated fears of signal piracy

I don't get why they want them back. A dish without a lnb says "Satellite sucks and I canceled."

While a full dish in the roof says "I am a happy satellite customer" to those that see it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Unless the system is less than 2years(contract) the electronics probably aren't worth salvage.

Don't know if I would only tell them I can't get up on my roof too return them. I returned my receiver and after several calls I still round up getting charged. Probably still might think about returning them someday. No telling when they may rack you with the charge! Just saying....

When direct shows up to do the install just have the guy hand you the LNB as that tech will likely use the same mount and vise versa from direct going to dish. One of the reasons I wish Direct installers would use dual line even on a SWM install cause we all know people jump back and forth riding promo's every other year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts