This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Website Log In

ross9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
Ms Coast
I always have to enter my online ID and password at least 2 or 3 times to get into the site. Is this just me or does everyone have this same problem?:rant:

Thanks for the replies. Been happening with me using Chrome. No big deal as I usually don't go there that often but have been checking on my shipment for my HWS upgrade. I'll try a different browser.

I always have to enter my online ID and password at least 2 or 3 times to get into the site. Is this just me or does everyone have this same problem?:rant:

The red 'log in' button is grayed out when I try. Usually retyping my user id takes care of it. I use chrome too.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

I have my login/password "remembered." I find that I need to back up beyond the last letter of my password, re-enter it and all is well...

I use the Norton Login Assistant with FF 22. When I hit the website my ID/passwd is filled in but the login button is grayed out so I have to enter my data manually. At 0840 EDST the website appears to be down.

With Safari on the Mac, the user ID/password is filled in but grayed out as noted. I just hit 'enter' and then they are OK, click login and go.
?

I started having this problem when I upgraded Internet Explorer from version 9 to 10. Now IE 10 will not login to the DISH Network sites at all.

Fortunately, Mozilla Firefox 11 still works fine.

Put IE10 in compatibility mode or switch to IE9 browser mode (at bottom center of screen).

I use Firefox (current version 22.0) and Lastpass to autofill my username and password. It always takes two tries to log in to the Dish site.

With Safari on the Mac, the user ID/password is filled in but grayed out as noted. I just hit 'enter' and then they are OK, click login and go.
?
The sad part is this is an easy fix on their website. They have the login button set to watch for text entry on the password text fields, and when it sees text being entered it enables the button. The developers should either turn that off so the button is enabled all the time or querie the text field so that if there is anything in the text box it enables the button. If DIRT would see this post and pass that onto the web developers would be nice.