• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
I can't seem to log in for some reason. This has been happening for about a week. It logs me in and then goes right back to the log in page again. I have tried this on different browsers also.

Any ideas?

I've bumped into this problem occasionally, but not recently. Doesn't seem to matter what software I'm using. I'd try MS Edge though, just in case it is an add-on or something else gumming up the works.

I tried using Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge with no luck. I even tried to login on my tablet. It pops up for a few seconds and then back to the login page.

I've had the same issue with Firefox for several months now. Dish tech support told me a few days ago that they no longer support Firefox. I can sign in on dish.com using Chrome but can't order On Demand movies. Links to On Demand and Pay per View get page does not exist errors.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Since Dish stopped using the SingBox software on DA (a couple of years ago) only Chrome based browsers are supported and sometimes even they (Edge) are not working.

"Your browser is not currently supported for streaming Live TV and DVR content with DISH Anywhere. Please use a Chrome or Safari browser to access this content."

I use Brave more than any other browser. I just tried to login in using T-Mobile internet and I could not login. I switched over to Dish Wireless and I was able to login. I don't know why, but I have done this over and over with the same result.

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts