Dish Wifi BB Adapter

jbrelish

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
On Dishnetwork.com they list a Wifi BB adapter for $25.00. Is this a Netgear RangeMax WNDA3100? If it is , is it the WNDA3100v1 which seems to be reviewed as crap(not my words) or the WNDA3100v2 which is reviewed as a good adapter?

Also need an opinion here. I have 2-612 receivers and 1-622. I can either wifi this with something like the above adapters or hard wire this into a router or something . I just bought 500 ft CAT 6 cabling to hard wire 2 desktops. IN rural area so there is no nearby wifi interference. Oh, the internet access is a 4 down-1 up DSL.

Thanks for any info and opinions.

The Netgear Model WNDA3100v2 Wi-Fi Broadband Connector is the one that the dish receiver's support.

EDIT: I guess Jim S typed his answer faster than I did.

On Dishnetwork.com they list a Wifi BB adapter for $25.00. Is this a Netgear RangeMax WNDA3100? If it is , is it the WNDA3100v1 which seems to be reviewed as crap(not my words) or the WNDA3100v2 which is reviewed as a good adapter?

Also need an opinion here. I have 2-612 receivers and 1-622. I can either wifi this with something like the above adapters or hard wire this into a router or something . I just bought 500 ft CAT 6 cabling to hard wire 2 desktops. IN rural area so there is no nearby wifi interference. Oh, the internet access is a 4 down-1 up DSL.

Thanks for any info and opinions.

Worked great on my 722k and you can't beat the price!.:D

Wi-Fi BB Connector Is the link without having to log in to your account.

Finally I figured out what "BB" stood for! Didn't know there was a narrow-band wifi adapter... Of course now that I've made up a new name, somebody will find some dongle that does just that. Perhaps it goes to a wifi router with a phone line instead of a WAN port. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)