Dish Wifi BB Adapter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbrelish

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
On Dishnetwork.com they list a Wifi BB adapter for $25.00. Is this a Netgear RangeMax WNDA3100? If it is , is it the WNDA3100v1 which seems to be reviewed as crap(not my words) or the WNDA3100v2 which is reviewed as a good adapter?

Also need an opinion here. I have 2-612 receivers and 1-622. I can either wifi this with something like the above adapters or hard wire this into a router or something . I just bought 500 ft CAT 6 cabling to hard wire 2 desktops. IN rural area so there is no nearby wifi interference. Oh, the internet access is a 4 down-1 up DSL.

Thanks for any info and opinions.

The Netgear Model WNDA3100v2 Wi-Fi Broadband Connector is the one that the dish receiver's support.

EDIT: I guess Jim S typed his answer faster than I did.

On Dishnetwork.com they list a Wifi BB adapter for $25.00. Is this a Netgear RangeMax WNDA3100? If it is , is it the WNDA3100v1 which seems to be reviewed as crap(not my words) or the WNDA3100v2 which is reviewed as a good adapter?

Also need an opinion here. I have 2-612 receivers and 1-622. I can either wifi this with something like the above adapters or hard wire this into a router or something . I just bought 500 ft CAT 6 cabling to hard wire 2 desktops. IN rural area so there is no nearby wifi interference. Oh, the internet access is a 4 down-1 up DSL.

Thanks for any info and opinions.

Worked great on my 722k and you can't beat the price!.:D

Wi-Fi BB Connector Is the link without having to log in to your account.

Finally I figured out what "BB" stood for! Didn't know there was a narrow-band wifi adapter... Of course now that I've made up a new name, somebody will find some dongle that does just that. Perhaps it goes to a wifi router with a phone line instead of a WAN port. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)