Dish will not lock on all 3 satellites

I'm not a tech and there are others here who are, they will help you. That said, 110 should be on the left, 119 in the middle, and 129 on the right. I think they will tell you to cover the two outside LNBs and point the middle to 119...

I tried to do that but could only get 129 to receive on the middle lnb. I am wondering if I need some type of splitter or separator. I ran a coax from port one directly to my receiver

If you are receiving 129W on the middle LNBF then you are 10 degrees too far to the left which is within the typical magnetic deviation. No splinter nor separator needed.

I tried to do that but could only get 129 to receive on the middle lnb. I am wondering if I need some type of splitter or separator. I ran a coax from port one directly to my receiver

Raise your elevation about 3 degrees and move the Dish east.

Get a black magic marker and mark the dish where your at right now to act as a guide

ok guys new update.

port 1 port 2 port 3
129 119 conn
ok ok X

Tried to cover the outside lnb's and find sat 110. only thing I could get it to receive on the middle lnb was 119. i changed it to 110 transponder 18 and it locked to the wrong sat (119) ive moved it east, west, up down and all around. My coax is coming from port one on my lnb directly to my box. vip211z box, a dp plus lnb , black dish hd dish. Does anyone have any advice on what i have wrong or why i can not get 110. The dish and lnb are about 2 months old now. Took the foil off and i have 68 signal strength on 129 and 119. Zip code 28432

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)