Dish won't even answer their phones now / pissed football fans?

So it would be blacked out in cities FOX O&O are? DISH may have something to say about the legality of that if there is time for them to do something about it. Those are two different entities, and btw another reason I said FOX should not be allowed to connect locals with cable in negotiations.... So if the local non owned Fox station is in dispute someday, that city can not watch football on the NFLN simulcast? No, that would not happen so it should not in this case, because again there should be no connection of locals and cable channels.

Reactions: HipKat
Looks like for sports, Hulu Live, Youtube Tv would be good streaming choices.
I would not reccoment ATT anything right now; sounds like they don't even know what service provides what, of if they want to sell parts, etc...

https://www.suppose.tv
Hey! Thank you for posting the suppose.tv link. It's very helpful - the choices don't necessarily meet needs just let but it's close. I may have to adjust my needs if this impasse continues. Thanks again.

This whole process is out of hand. Tried to chat DISH and they electronically read and decide an answer, which is to call. So I call and then get cut off after some prompts.

DISH is clearly a company I am not clear I want to be with anymore. I mean seriously, who treats their customers like this and gets away with it?

This whole process is out of hand. Tried to chat DISH and they electronically read and decide an answer, which is to call. So I call and then get cut off after some prompts.

DISH is clearly a company I am not clear I want to be with anymore. I mean seriously, who treats their customers like this and gets away with it?

Chris, I don't blame you one bit for being angry, frustrated, upset, etc. However, this is at least a dozen times you've posted like your last worst threat. So, get another service already. DISH is just a TV service, not the Holy Grail. Chit, or get off the pot.

and tell me HOW I can cancel if they won't answer the phone? Please tell me how that works.

And yes, I went to the Comcast store and got it all figured out of what I am going to do. And so you made all sorts of assumptions here and were flat out wrong. Only question is whether I cancel now or after cable installation.

Further, I have not made 10 posts about this and that. There has been a couple posts about how wrong DISH is to charge full price, but offer us less than full service AND how I need to make some changes when the internet term comes due - most of the posts are follow ups to that where others have chimmed in. So knock it off. You can chose to read stuff or not. Your choice.

Chris, I don't blame you one bit for being angry, frustrated, upset, etc. However, this is at least a dozen times you've posted like your last worst threat. So, get another service already. DISH is just a TV service, not the Holy Grail. Chit, or get off the pot.

and tell me HOW I can cancel if they won't answer the phone? Please tell me how that works.

And yes, I went to the Comcast store and got it all figured out of what I am going to do. And so you made all sorts of assumptions here and were flat out wrong. Only question is whether I cancel now or after cable installation.

Further, I have not made 10 posts about this and that. There has been a couple posts about how wrong DISH is to charge full price, but offer us less than full service AND how I need to make some changes when the internet term comes due - most of the posts are follow ups to that where others have chimmed in. So knock it off. You can chose to read stuff or not. Your choice.
Seems like a lot of people posted to today that they called and the calls were answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts