Dishanywhere app - locked device not authorized

bchandler02

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Please excuse abbreviations... Posting via mobile.

I left for a trip last week and transferred two movies to my android tablet while connected on my home network obviously. The next day on the plane I went to watch them and it says locked on them. So when I got to the hotel, I connected again (Sunday) and they both worked and I checked in the settings and it showed device has 30 days remaining. Today I am offline again and they show locked.

What gives? They should be good for 30 days, right?

Thx
Bc

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They should be, but what version of DA are you using? ... and when you get home, try uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it...

Droid... Not sure of version but it is latest as of last week when I updated all apps. Can check when I get back to room later.

If I uninstall does it remove all transfers or will they be there when I reinstall?

Crap, ok. So either way I am screwed for the remainder of this trip it seems

I wouldn't say screwed, but would definitely keep trying it just in case. Maybe even reset your device by powering on and off. Slim chance it will work, but if you're like me, you'll try anything you can just to make sure.

True... Already done that unfortunately. I'll have to mess with it when I get home

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)