Dishanywhere shows old Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vulcanccit

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2014
I recently received a replacement Hopper...both the DishAnywhere app, and the DishAnywhere.com site still show the old receiver. I do not see anyway of changing this, deleting the old name, etc. In fact the old Hopper is not even listed in the "My Equipment" section of MyDish. I hit up the Chat support tonight and they said I would have to call... too tired to do that tonight so I wanted to see if anyone here has an answer.

I recently received a replacement Hopper...both the DishAnywhere app, and the DishAnywhere.com site still show the old receiver. I do not see anyway of changing this, deleting the old name, etc. In fact the old Hopper is not even listed in the "My Equipment" section of MyDish. I hit up the Chat support tonight and they said I would have to call... too tired to do that tonight so I wanted to see if anyone here has an answer.
Did you try logging out and back in?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)