Dishanywhere with Chrome

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

garywiley

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2012
Sequim, WA
I have 2 Hoppers with sling, and am having difficulty switching between them with the Chrome browser. On the home screen upper right corner there should be a listing of what HWS you are using. This does not exist in Chrome, but does with Firefox. Does anyone have any ideas of how to correct this. I chatted with tech. support and their answer is change browsers. I want to use Chrome.

Off topic, but....

I bought a little Acer Chromebook and love it to death, but it won't work with Dish Anywhere. If DIRT reads this, how long until a Sling Plug-in for Chromebook? Or should I be asking Google?

I have 2 Hoppers with sling, and am having difficulty switching between them with the Chrome browser. On the home screen upper right corner there should be a listing of what HWS you are using. This does not exist in Chrome, but does with Firefox. Does anyone have any ideas of how to correct this. I chatted with tech. support and their answer is change browsers. I want to use Chrome.
I have had this happen on chrome once before. I uninstalled chrome and re installed. Has been working fine ever since, just used it last night.

I posted about this before, but I once had Chrome get in a loop where it claimed it needed to update the Dish Anywhere plugin even after I updated the Dish Anywhere plugin. Rebooting fixed it, so I just chalked it up to one of the weird and inexplicable moods that Chrome gets in sometimes, like Flash stopping working when there's an update pending even if you haven't told it to install the update yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)