DishHD only, what is included?

Harmeister

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Boston DMA
Kind of a loaded question, I know.

I want to switch to the "DishHD Only" package along with the locals as I do not watch the majority of the other channels anyways. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that some of the SD channels are also included, like the shopping ones for instance.

I can see the HD channels that are included in this list: DISH Network -- Dish HD along with a few that are not listed yet (like SciFi HD and USA HD).

Can someone who has the package tell me if other things are included like BYUTV or is it just the shopping channels?

I would get the Dish Family plan if I could add DishHD to it, but alas, no go. bummer.

Kind of a loaded question, I know.

I want to switch to the "DishHD Only" package along with the locals as I do not watch the majority of the other channels anyways. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that some of the SD channels are also included, like the shopping ones for instance.

I can see the HD channels that are included in this list: DISH Network -- Dish HD along with a few that are not listed yet (like SciFi HD and USA HD).

Can someone who has the package tell me if other things are included like BYUTV or is it just the shopping channels?

I would get the Dish Family plan if I could add DishHD to it, but alas, no go. bummer.

yeah you can add the Public Interest channels if you ask for them. cant get RSN or add multisport pack.

(at the risk of being a dick i think this has been covered a bunch already in here)

yeah you can add the Public Interest channels if you ask for them. cant get RSN or add multisport pack.

(at the risk of being a dick i think this has been covered a bunch already in here)

I did look, honestly :) Which is why I remember reading about the shopping channels. It really is the Public Interest ones that I want though, so that answers my question.

The problem (and why I asked the question) is that you can't do a search for "HD" in the search list, it's too small of a word. And we all generally refer to it as "HD only", not "DishHD only"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts