DishHD Standalone with Dishlatino Bonus Pack

shastatrader

Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
I am interested in getting the Dish HD-only Standalone package (which counts as a basic package) and adding Dishlatino Bonus Pack (mainly because I am interested in TVEI - I don't really want all the other channels in the bonus pack).

Has anyone done this successfully? I have had live chats on three different occasions with DishNetwork and have gotten 3 different answers as far as what is allowable with the Hd standalone product. During 2 of the chats, the csr stated I could add dishlatino bonus pack to the DishHd. The other time, the csr said that I couldn't, and I had to add AT100 or higher, but I don't know if she was looking at old information before this month when AT100 was at $30 /month, and now AT100 is at $33/month. DishHd is still at $30/month, so I don't know if it's a programming problem or they just want a minimum of $30 spent before getting the dishlatino bonus pack.

Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

shastatrader

As far as I know you can't add the Dish Latino Bonus pack to the HD Only Pack. You could add the HD Essential pack and HD Ultimate pack to Dish Latino Max or Dish Latino Max DVR Pack. HD Essential is $10 and HD Ultimate is $20.

Dish Latino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts