DISH'n It Up 1st HD AO ?? - What does that mean ??

bigticket

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
I have got only international package and VIP211k receiver. Today when I checked my programming on-line it shows my international package and DISH'n It Up 1st HD AO.

I saw on the website that
DISH'n It Up is a promotion where you can upgrade your receiver to an HD-DVR for a fee but what's about 1st HD AO ?

Appreciate your response.

I have got only international package and VIP211k receiver. Today when I checked my programming on-line it shows my international package and DISH'n It Up 1st HD AO.

I saw on the website that
DISH'n It Up is a promotion where you can upgrade your receiver to an HD-DVR for a fee but what's about 1st HD AO ?

Appreciate your response.
Did you already do a diu? If so maybe that means your on your 1st Additional offer
If you havent done a diu, maybe it means you are eligible for your 1st Additional offer.
I dont know, just guessing?

I recently saw this when checking my programming on-line too. Searching led me to this post. So how does 1st Additional Outlet relate to DISH'n It Up? What's the purpose of it as listed in the programming information?

I have the same exact statement. Always figured it was for the Dish'n'it up I did in Jan '07. Never affected my monthly bill but for the Dish'n it up fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts