Dishnetwork 322 Receiver Bug report (YES EVEN MORE)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Delta4C

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Once again Dishnetwork 322 Receiver is providing even more un wanted crap for me to record and preventing my ReplayTV 5040 from recording correct channel. Dishnetwork 322 Receiver has limited 44 hour program guide which for me is redundant and useless due to the fact ReplayTV 5040 has 12 day program guide.

Roadrunner Cable although a little higher priced and not digital gave me 24/7 uninterrupted TV signal with ReplayTV 5040 working flawlessly.

Dishnetwork :no insists on placing all sorts of error messages on my screen (Your Program Guide is Out of Date do you want to update now Yes Cancel No LOL when Cancel No are not even able to be chosen!

I ask for TV siganl not for some malfunctioning Dishnetwork hardware constantly unendingly giving me error messages on my screen!

How many posts are you going to make with the same things??????

You are probably within your time to cancel with no fee (actually DHA has no commit), so just cancel and go back to cable

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)