Dishnetwork cancelled install

hatch

Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
ailey
I HAD A SCHEDULD INSTALL FOR TOMORROW 04/11 AND TONIGHT i FOUND OUT THAT IS WAS CANCELLED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. DISH SAID THAT BEST THEY COULD DO WAS RESCHEDULE FOR LATER DATE AND TRY TO PULL IT UP. DISH DID NOT OFFER ANY OTHER RECOURSE.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I have heard/read where installer will cancel installs they don't want to do (time, distance, etc.) leaving the customer hanging.

Does anyone know what DISH has done to cover losted install time?

I'm mad and DISH doesn't seem to care.......

WE had have talk many many time, best bet is get your order from the local guy, if from the company direct, once you have trouble, you may take week if not month to get someone come in to check your system.

If you has local company doing dish, just go ahead to cancel the order and go to the local guy. You may get install at tomorrow.

I have been rescheduled 19 times!!! That is the number that dish and my installer gave me!!! I paid my 299 on 2/1 at 9:00 AM and they finally came today only to find out that the owned 301 that they forced me to send back before the 622 arrived couldn't really be upgraded since I already have a 942 and a 625. Here is the kicker... I have been using the 622 for a month. Since all three receivers are leased the order wouldn't complete and dish is now forcing me to send it all back. I would really love to cancel, but I'm in a contract for another year:mad:

Echostar X to go LIVE TONIGHT!

Dish Installer Here Now, Taking away 148 and replacing with 129?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts