dishnetwork.com login changed

smjbh5

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
SF Bay Area
Tried login into the dish site and for some reason my login changed from my email address to my old login name.

This happen to anyone else?

Just the opposite to me and I had to have them to "reset" my password because as they said, "there was a technical issue" and my old password that worked since day one, would no longer work. Thank God for "Auto-Fill".

It took me a few tries to log in. Then I was forced to change my password. Then my new login was rejected, and I had to go to the password reset email. The system rejected my answer to my security question, and now my account is locked.

The guy at dish I called told me they're having issues, and to try again tomorrow....

Ken

Just saw the other related thread. Apparently, they've switched back to the old user ID. I also had to reset my password.

It happened to me also and I had to contact Dish twice to reset my password as the online reset would not work. The first agent told me to continue using my email address and she reset my password. Of course this did not work and the second agent that I contacted then told me that my login ID was changed back to my old user ID.

It wwould have been nice if they had sent out a notice or email advising of the change. What a waste of manpower!.

It was odd, I tried logging in with my email and it didn't work. But I could log in with my older username.

Tried login into the dish site and for some reason my login changed from my email address to my old login name.

This happen to anyone else?

Yes, exactly the same for me. Couldn't log in on multiple attempts and just happened to find out by using a different browser that still had the old login/pswd combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)