Dishnetwork from RCA

Not to my knowledge, the only name brand that I have seen associated with dish in the last few years was JVC through sears, I think that RCA was through radiohack.

sfollenius said:
I think it was the 301 model rebranded jvc to rca thats all.
Actually DISH has made several models that have carried other brands like RCA, PHILLIPS, JVC and some other private labels they are all the same just a way to get their foot in the door of some large resellers.:)

boba said:
Actually DISH has made several models that have carried other brands like RCA, PHILLIPS, JVC and some other private labels they are all the same just a way to get their foot in the door of some large resellers.:)

When I had my 2700 it was branded as a JVC.

Ron

Whenever I've recieved a WO for a radio shack install, it states to replace the card door with an RCA branded one. we don't have extra card doors, though.....

Dish 301 RCA

Dish sold 301's with a dish 500 at wal mart... Rca aka Thompson did make stb's for E8 at one time down in Mexico, I dont know if they are still making them for dish as they sold off their stb division.

The RCA rebranded stuff comes from Radio Shack.
The JVC rebranded stuff comes from Sears.
Phillips Magnavox rebranded stuff comes from Target.

I only saw dish stuff at Target for a very short time.

Yeah, i remember buying some (i think it was JVC, mighta been RCA) stuff from walmart (it was a 301, needed an extra receiver!)