Dishnetwork HBO On Demand VIP 722

adkins595

Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
I now have HBO on demand [/B]on VIP 722. Go to DVR and select browse by network and you will see it. It seems to have a lot of content available.

I now have HBO on demand [/B]on VIP 722. Go to DVR and select browse by network and you will see it. It seems to have a lot of content available.

Is this in the tv section of on demand? If so I have already HBO on demand as one of my networks since before the movie pass switch over. Unless they recently added more content or I am missing something I don't think this is new.

If you are talking about the movie section where you pick blockbuster moviepass and then they have HBO listed with the channels you can sort by that would be new. I'm at work so I can't check right now but I will when I get home.

Yeah do you need to be subscribed to Blockbuster Movie Pass to do this or is it another option?

If you don't need BBMP, where is HBO On Demand located, option 2 which is "All Movies" or option 4 which is "All TV Shows"?

Am sure there is more than one way to get to the HBO stuff. The way I got there is by browsing tv shows and networks. Have to subscribe to HBO to watch.

I went to watch a episode of game of thrones and it was $2 to rent? Do they charge to watch shows even though i'm a HBO subscriber?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)