Dishnetwork MANDADTES Incompetance

This new rule must not apply in Alabama because just today I had an installer leave me his companies number and his personal cellphone number.

The installer can hand the customer no material on it with your personal phone number or the phone number of the RSP or Retailer.

I hope they like the back log of TC's they get when they have to send in house tech's on all the TC's to set the TV's back to 3 or 60 because their CSR's are too damn stupid to know how to do it.
im offended by that, not all csr's are stupid! thats like me saying that all techs are stupid. I do know that there are stupid ones and ones that just do or say whatever to get the cust off the phone, but im not one of those. I hate my job it gets extremely annoying,but i am good at it, you do know that us csr's get calls from techs all day and they ask us how to fix the problem, and just to let you know im in texas so im not a foreigner and actually im a TSR3- advanced technical service rep

im offended by that, not all csr's are stupid! thats like me saying that all techs are stupid. I do know that there are stupid ones and ones that just do or say whatever to get the cust off the phone, but im not one of those. I hate my job it gets extremely annoying,but i am good at it, you do know that us csr's get calls from techs all day and they ask us how to fix the problem, and just to let you know im in texas so im not a foreigner and actually im a TSR3- advanced technical service rep
I know it bothers you Rob but 6 years of talking to csrs anywhere from 2 - 15 times a day I can tell you that and a few others on here are a seriously small minority. Never forget that the call centers have a turnover rate of %125 and are always hiring.

to dishcomm: I am 100% a subcontractor who does DNSC fulfillment.

Looking at the email again, it is probably a smaller region than I thought. I figured it was state-wide... I'll probably get friggin fired for posting this here... But what the heck.

Soundss like someone at AT&T chewed dish out over people cancling the at&t dish net, thus losing at&t money.

I know a similar thing came down on the at&t/bellsouth Directv deal so if i was to guess its AT&T pushing this.

I know it bothers you Rob but 6 years of talking to csrs anywhere from 2 - 15 times a day I can tell you that and a few others on here are a seriously small minority. Never forget that the call centers have a turnover rate of %125 and are always hiring.
I know first hand that theres alot of turnover, i have unfortunatetly been here for 19mths, but there is that 10% of us that know what we're doing...haha.

I know first hand that theres alot of turnover, i have unfortunatetly been here for 19mths, but there is that 10% of us that know what we're doing...haha.
Gotta be honest with you.. Whenever I am in need of any kind of technical help or must modify a work order, I hope I get the Pittsburgh or Christiansburg, VA call centers..These seem to have ther most experienced, polite and helpful CSR's..The others it is Pot Luck...
I fully realize that call center work does not pay well. I also ralize the rules you people have to work under are sometimes illogical and actually are counterproductive.
But, this is the business you have chosen. Just as installations is the business we have chosen.
The way I see it is we must work together in spite of the system and it's many faults.

Rob I don't want you to take this the wrong as it is just a question. In those 19 months on the job have you ever installed a dish system? Have you ever installed a receiver into a customers A/V system? I just want to get an idea of what experience you get.

I just run into CSR's that think they know it all. I have been installing Dish systems for 3 times longer than you have worked there. I have had CSR's try to tell me to move receivers or do something on a system when they know nothing about the house or how a system works. Trust me if I am having to call a tech at Dish I am grasping at a straw that they actually might know something that has not leaked down to the install techs.

Most of the time I find answers about things on here. Just like the other day I was trying to find out how a 622/722 could do UHF Pro on TV1. As far as we knew it could not be done, because it does not have the enable feature like the 625/522. Found out it is a whole new procedure, and I found that out here on satelliteguys.

Rob I don't want you to take this the wrong as it is just a question. In those 19 months on the job have you ever installed a dish system? Have you ever installed a receiver into a customers A/V system? I just want to get an idea of what experience you get.

I just run into CSR's that think they know it all. I have been installing Dish systems for 3 times longer than you have worked there. I have had CSR's try to tell me to move receivers or do something on a system when they know nothing about the house or how a system works. Trust me if I am having to call a tech at Dish I am grasping at a straw that they actually might know something that has not leaked down to the install techs.

Most of the time I find answers about things on here. Just like the other day I was trying to find out how a 622/722 could do UHF Pro on TV1. As far as we knew it could not be done, because it does not have the enable feature like the 625/522. Found out it is a whole new procedure, and I found that out here on satelliteguys.
A couple of years ago there was a sofware issue with 322's. The problem was easily fixed with a second hit after activation..Anyway, I call dish to get the second hit and the CSR starts giving me all kinds of static. So right away I am pissed off because the last thing you want to start a conversation with is " I cant"..Especially when I know damned well you can...anyway he statrts going into wheter or not I installed new cabling.. I was like WHAT?!!! The guy is a master electricina and he knows more about this crap than I do....The CSR says to me....now get this...."oh you're supposed to install new cable on every job. after all, the customer is paying for it"...
After a 5 second pause to collect myslef for fear I may bring this didiots family into it, I just said, now you listen and listen good( yes I was pretndiong to be R. Lee Irey in Full Metal Jacket) you put me on hold and get your coach, right now....Don't say another word"....Got the coach, he sent the hit and I thanked him....All was well...
The point is not only are their CSR's who don't know what they are doing, but ther are CSR's who are just downright uncooperative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)