DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/12/2008 12:15pm - 143 changes

It's never coming ;0 Charlie is the worst type of tease feeding us false hope and all like he did on Monday ;0 hah! ;0

I know what you're saying....129 is a piece of crap. I'll be happy when I'm setup at 61.5, but its just a hassle getting there. :(

Funny. I'm using the customer chat thing now and the rep said it be unlikely these channels would go to 61.5 because they don't use it. She said to check back. She said the upgrade to 61.5 would be free though.

That's an interesting channel assignment number if it is Chiller. The channel chart lists the category for that range as "Children's, Family and Educational Programming" :confused:

Please dont Talk to DISH Csr about what you see here, they are clueless, and dont even know these channels exist, alot of the talk and reports of what you see here will be denied by Dish until they are turned on.

Edit: this isnt a knock on CSR's just the face that they arent told anything till it happens, even then sometimes two week later :)

Edit #2, This is a great time for satellite! With Directv in High Gear and Dish network starting up the ol rig again, it looks good!

It's never coming ;0 Charlie is the worst type of tease feeding us false hope and all like he did on Monday ;0 hah! ;0

What false hope did he give us monday? After watching the chat monday night i was 90% sure we wouldnt see new Nat HD channels this week.

digiblur,

I really like the new format where you sort the changes by type.

It is so much easier to read :up :up

Talon Dancer

I'm glad everyone likes the report. Since we have subsections now I will change up a few of the colors since I tried to not use duplicate colors on different events. Like the Purple "Available" will change to Green, etc.

Looks like they added the Detroit LiL's (not available) to 61.5. I believe they are currently up and running on 129.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts