DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/22/2008 7:00am - 4 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 03/22/2008 - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/22/2008 05:00A - 03/22/2008 07:00A

Channel Moves:
141 - ESPNA moved from EchoStar7 119W TP 18 ConUS beam to EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (A)
145 - ESPNA moved from EchoStar7 119W TP 18 ConUS beam to EchoStar8 110W TP 16 ConUS beam (A)
146 - ESP2A moved from EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 18 ConUS beam (A)
147 - ESPNA moved from EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A)

Channels in the system: 3463
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

Are you saying the 700+ views are all E* employees? You don't seem to be speaking for everyone or perhaps anyone other than yourself.
You just made my point.

The thread title only says "4 changes".

700+ people read hoping to see:

" SCIFI-HD Now Changed To Available"

They don't care that an Alternate Channel moved from one transopnder to another, and they don't want to read the later information that it has changed back to its original transponder.

PS I said it "mattered to E* employees" meaning the ones who are responsible for balancing the transponders...

How are they negative ?

Digiblur filters out various events because they are not significant.

I was just mentioning that this qualifies.

Just as I predicted, one of the channels went back to its original transponder a day later.
Maybe you should start your own UPLINK report..then your opinion would matter

How are they negative ?

Digiblur filters out various events because they are not significant.

I was just mentioning that this qualifies.

Just as I predicted, one of the channels went back to its original transponder a day later.

Listen, not to pick on ya or anything but you continue to post negative comments in these uplink threads. It's like P. Smith who responds to peoples question with some smartass post on where to find the answer or use search, which by the way sucks!

How about this, if people don't have something to contribute, just pass on by! If you don't like the uplike reports, don't read them. If Smith or anybody else for that matter doesn't like people asking questions, well, just ingore it.

How about that?

okay this is starting to get into a little fight, lets drop it, NO ONE respond to anyones comments unless you can keep on topic, please dont do your fights here, and also these uplink reports do mean something, even if it isnt meaningful to us.

The reason, historically, as to why the ESPN channels haven't been filtered out is because the ESPN ALT channels RARELY move around, where as those stations that have been filtered out are ones that move on a daily, or hourly basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)