Dishnetwork website change

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I didn't see this discussed. I see a change in how they show what your locals are, and what RSN's you will get.

When I go to the packages link on the main page, pick locals, it assumes you are looking for locals based on where your internet connection is. So for me in Ct. Hartford comes up. You can change the zip code.

They give a list only of locals channels. For Ct it is wrong, because they show SD and HD. Unless you have a mixed arc you do not get SD. The actual channels are correct.
To see what RSN's you get, the only place to check that I can see is when you pick a package, say top250, and put in your zip there. I saw this before but it never worked for me. At the bottom is the RSN's, and local channels. There is no mention of HD or SD, and for CT, interestingly, there are two placeholders for RSN's aside from showing the two we get. If dish was carrying MSG and SNY as they were, they would show up there. (We are in their DMA as well as Boston for sports) This especially sticks out if you are in the logo view.

I so not see a way to check for superstations, other than when you check your programming for those who already have an account. And they are called Regional Channels in the A La carte section.
In addition, they have dropped the Flix magazine choice, it was discontinued about a month ago.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts