Dishonline / Sling working?

JayStil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
Just tried to check up on Bay Hill, and when I try to sling the Golf Channel I get:

dishonline.JPG

I can see my DVR recordings but can't watch them as well. Dishonline content works fine. Just looks like there's a Sling related problem.

Anybody else having an issue? I guess I'll unplug/replug the SA when I get home.

...i could access everything else but watching live tv...what do I need to do to get this to work...please help

I just got a blank screen when clicking on live tv but dvr recordings worked

Unplugged the Sling Adapter for 30 secs, then plugged it back in. Works fine now.

Take that back. Worked fine at home, now I'm back at the office and getting that same error message.

Tried DRA and it works fine. So it looks like a Dishonline problem.

Take that back. Worked fine at home, now I'm back at the office and getting that same error message.

Tried DRA and it works fine. So it looks like a Dishonline problem.

Are you using DishOnline.com on a work computer? Please send me a PM me with your phone or account number so I can assist you further. Thanks!

My sling won't let me access live T.V. since the Hopper was installed. I get one of the music channls playing with no Video. DVR replay works. I think I might wait until they come back with the new Joey's and see if it works then. My installer hooked up the Joey's first then the Hopper so they have to replace the Joeys. Does anybody know if this would effect the Sling. It worked fine before the Hopper install.

I am having the same issue, black screen and music. I was thinking it was an android app problem, but it sounds like computer access is the same. Ain't technology grand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)