DishONLINE

i work for dish, and i noticed they just added a new link on are csc web for DISH ONLINE when i click on it just gives me the message comming soon

if i see anything knew i will let you know, i connected my Cat 5 cable to my VIP 622 today then got on the computer and pulled up my router info it seems the rec was showing a connection but it was not sending or rec any thing

I've got a 30 MB pipe from Cablevision's Optimum Boost service. I can't WAIT until this goes live, ASSUMING they don't try to price it like their PPVs....

I've got a 30 MB pipe from Cablevision's Optimum Boost service. I can't WAIT until this goes live, ASSUMING they don't try to price it like their PPVs....

I guaruntee you it will be priced, because most likely they will use a third party service like movielink or cinemanow, just like AT&T will be using for homezone.

It is possible in fact that this is why E* is not allowing Current E* users to switch to homezone. They know they can get them to upgrade to ViP 622 and not lose them as E* only customers...just a theory...

i work for dish, and i noticed they just added a new link on are csc web for DISH ONLINE when i click on it just gives me the message comming soon

Have we ever seen anything like this with other "promised yet never showing up" features?

He may be seeing the "bigger" picture beyond the "big" picture.

The potential of technology is always great but in the hands of Dish Network it often amounts to no more than a faster way to move the same old dogshit.:D

Save yourself and us the agony and just get rid of Dish already.

Please!

Is the 522 really the same as a 625??

DishHD Rebate Doubled?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts