DishPro LNB Help

dlatin

Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
I was told i wouldn't need a switch for my DishPro500 LNB, that it would be built in. I guess I don't understand, it appears to have cable from the 119 and 110 that would need to go into a switch in order to get 1 cable that goes into my receiver. Am I missing something here? I'd post a couple of pics of it but it won't let me because I don't have enough posts...

Thanks for the help.

D

maybe now?

DSCF0119Small.jpg
">

DSCF0117Small.jpg

Thats a twin lnbf that has the equivalent of sw -21 switch's built into this unit, stock this will run two receivers or a dual tuner of the following series, 21, 22, 25, and 42 not to mention one or more future release dual tuner receivers slated to come out.

Ok, I get it, that is what I was told. It was just when I looked at it I thought the outputs were for each LNB (and thus each satellite) and they needed to be combined.

Thanks!

Van said:
Thats a twin lnbf that has the equivalent of sw -21 switch's built into this unit, stock this will run two receivers or a dual tuner of the following series, 21, 22, 25, and 42 not to mention one or more future release dual tuner receivers slated to come out.
Actually, it's NOT SW-21s, but the equivalent of a DP22 (or a pair of DP21s).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)