dishpro question

sA :: Shaggy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
5701 S Santa Fe Dr
I have two questions
1) what is so great about dishpro? Does it make a better picture or what?
2) Is $40 for a dishpro quad lnb and 300' of rg6 cable a good price? (new in box)

If RG6 cable is $.20 per foot, it would cost 300' x $.20 = $60 just for the cable alone. I only give that to you as a reference. Each installer has their own cost per foot. You could call an installer in your area that you aren't going to use this time and ask what they charge. That would give you an idea of what others are charging in your area.

You may be able to get a deal on a couple DP Twins from him, or a couple of dishes. Of course that all depends on what your long term goals are for installs. Another thing that might come in handy would be if he has any Satellite finders or cable crimpers. If you can do a room addition, you are handy. Self installs might be something you could do!

so are you wanting to add another room to an exsisting setup, and thats why the quad? because if so you need to make sure your current receivers are dishpro compatible, or you will have to get adapters for them.

birddoggy said:
if so you need to make sure your current receivers are dishpro compatible, or you will have to get adapters for them.
yes all are dishpro (301 and two 510s)

good news i just checked and i do have rg6 cable, this is goodbecause we wired like 8 yrs ago and i forgot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts