Dish's Sorry TRICKS

It can be a bother but really not an issue to ruin your day. I had this happen to my credit card bill. They just made it an online bill without telling me. I wondered why I hadn't gotten a bill in a while so I checked online and noticed that I had a been charged a late fee. I was upset for about a half hour. Now I just go online and make my payments whenever I want, very simple.

Not sure why you are mad. I have had paperless for the last three years it works great as Dish just automatically charges my discover card once a month and I do not have to fool with it. Since I pay my discover card off monthly I get 1% cash back. So figure an average $100 a month bill I have paid $3,600 over the last three years so I have got $36 cash back and saved about another $13 in postage so way I see it I am about $50 to the good.

Also there is no chance I will ever get a late fee because the bill gets lost in the mail going either direction.

And Got Cinemax for a penny for a year for signing up.

Whats the down side?

It's principle of the matter.

:up Thanks to all who know what i am talking about. Its suppose to be My account so why does Dish have the right to keep changing what i want!!

How would you like for Dish to keep turning on playboy channel if you dont want it. Please leave my Account alone.

It can be a bother but really not an issue to ruin your day. I had this happen to my credit card bill. They just made it an online bill without telling me. I wondered why I hadn't gotten a bill in a while so I checked online and noticed that I had a been charged a late fee. I was upset for about a half hour. Now I just go online and make my payments whenever I want, very simple.

And why do you think they did it? So you forget about it and they nail you with penalties!

Settle down peeps, overreact much? It isn't that hard to pick up a phone and give Dish a call. Resolved mine and got late fees retracted because I was also switched out of the blue.

And why do you think they did it? So you forget about it and they nail you with penalties!
Oh yes! Because pissing off customers is the way to retain and gain more. Please stop with this mob mentality.

Not sure why you are mad. I have had paperless for the last three years it works great as Dish just automatically charges my discover card once a month and I do not have to fool with it. Since I pay my discover card off monthly I get 1% cash back. So figure an average $100 a month bill I have paid $3,600 over the last three years so I have got $36 cash back and saved about another $13 in postage so way I see it I am about $50 to the good.

Also there is no chance I will ever get a late fee because the bill gets lost in the mail going either direction.

And Got Cinemax for a penny for a year for signing up.

Whats the down side?

Could not agree more, paperless is great....and also, why stay with the company that keeps "cheating, lying and making things up"...instead of complaining LEAVE!!!!

Sorry if this has already covered. I didn't read all three pages.

You do know the online bill is exactly the same as the one they mail you?

Well, the same minus the dead trees...

:up Thanks to all who know what i am talking about. Its suppose to be My account so why does Dish have the right to keep changing what i want!!

How would you like for Dish to keep turning on playboy channel if you dont want it. Please leave my Account alone.

Well first id check my bill to make sure I was not paying for it. Then Id enjoy the free programming :angel: