Dish's Website

Looks like they are back to using the usernames again (not email addresses) as I just got in that way...

Thats the third time the login has changed in a week.

Come on DISH you can do better then that!

I haven't been able to login since this weekend. I'm a fairly new customer, only since last Sept, and as far as I can recall my only ID I have ever had is my E-mail address and it doesnt work on either the main login page or the reset password page. I have been wanting to login to see how much my bill is going to change due to all the recent changes.

I'm a fairly new customer, only since last Sept, and as far as I can recall my only ID I have ever had is my E-mail address and it doesnt work on either the main login page or the reset password page.
Try logging in to the "My Account" page.

Try logging in to the "My Account" page.

Thats what I meant when I said the main login page, the page I reach when I click on my account. I tried the online chat and they couldn't help, their only suggestion was that I use the E-mail contact page DISH Network - Contact Us By Email - 1.800.823.4929 and choose the webmaster category. I did that last night but still haven't received a reply

Is it me or does D's website look hands down better then E's.It's way more user friendly and just looks like its up to date. Every time I log onto E's website I just feel like Im going back to 1999....

For a long while it always says that I am already logged in at the top of the page, but makes me relogin if I want to go anywhere. And it depends on where I am when I need to login as to User Name or eMail address is what will work. My newly reset PW, my old one that I have used since they first had web access stopped working all of a sudden. The new works with both login methods.

Is it me or does D's website look hands down better then E's.It's way more user friendly and just looks like its up to date.
One of the most remarkable attributes of the DIRECTV website is the number of mentions of DISH Network.

From a graphics design standpoint, they could stand to learn more about the effective use of "white space".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts