Dishstore CSR experience - New Dish Customer

gregm99

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2004
I'm looking to sign up with Dish through Dishstore (or somewhere else).
I used to be a dish customer 10 years ago and told the CSR that.
The Dishstore rep asked some questions and identified that my one HDTV and one SDTV could be served by a 722 receiver.

I tried to determine if I would qualify for the $75 rebate (referenced on dishstore.net website) given that I was a customer 10 years ago. Both the CSR and her supervisor gave me an "I don't know" and no way to find out.

I think they are signing me up via ClubDish (DHA, or something). $45.99 for 12 months for AT200+locals+FreeHD for life,including the $6 DVR fee.

I also tried to find out how many satellite dishes would be needed or which satellites the channels that I would be subscribing to would be coming from, but they couldn't tell me that.

For Washington DC HD locals + AT200, I'm thinking I would need 110/119/61.5 - does this clubdish promotion include both dishes, or do I need to specify something specific to obtain that?

Does anyone know how I could find out if I qualify for the $75 rebate given the info above, or if I should be asking different questions to get the best deal?

Best is to Call Claude at the DIshStore in regards to the rebate

as for the dish, in DC you would get an Eastern Arc dish that sees 61.5/72.7/77. You would not need 110/119

Best is to Call Claude at the DIshStore in regards to the rebate

as for the dish, in DC you would get an Eastern Arc dish that sees 61.5/72.7/77. You would not need 110/119

Thanks for the quick response!

Yup if you got someone on the phone that was not Claude then you were transfered to an external call center.

Claude wil take care of you. :)

Yup if you got someone on the phone that was not Claude then you were transfered to an external call center.

Claude wil take care of you. :)

So, do I just need to call back during the week to get Claude (instead of on a weekend)? I also sent Claude a PM on Satguys after I posted this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)