Disney Junior - Channel 168

Any word if Disney Jr will be on Dish Latino? I have Dish Latino Max, and so far nothing, though ESPNEWS HD went live just this week.

Any word if Disney Jr will be on Dish Latino? I have Dish Latino Max, and so far nothing, though ESPNEWS HD went live just this week.

I was hoping Disney Jr would make one of the Dish Latino packs, but 168 is red in my EPG which usually means unavailable to even upgrade. I was happy to see that Disney East and West moved down to Dos. I was slightly disappointed that Disney XD was not in HD, but the Disney XD Watch app (on our Roku) makes up for it I suppose. I thought maybe Disney Jr would have been in Dish Latino Max at the very least, but at the same time, Nick Jr is in AT200 only.

I assumed it would make Dish Latino Max at least too. Disney Jr and Nick Jr would be great additions to the pack as most Hispanic families have children that prefer programming in English.

It does not matter with Disney Jr and Disney XD as I watch Disney XD on my ATV3 which is much clearer (looks 1080p to me)than the Dish Network feed (the Roku 3 looked worse 720p) more like the Dish Network feed) and there is no commercials. Disney XD has commercials but the live streaming channel shows extra content during the breaks. Once you can authorize Disney Jr then with the ATV3 or Roku you can watch it.

So what was the big stink about getting Disney and ABC Family back in HD then?
I have to admit, it pained me greatly having to see movies like Harry Potter... and other movies in SD, letter-boxed widescreen. On the other hand, they pollute them with so many commercials, it was more painful to try and watch (even DVR'd).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)