Disney Plus price hike starting March 26, 2021.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Beginning March 26, 2021, the price of a Disney+ subscription will increase from $6.99/mo. to $7.99/mo. and the price of The Disney Bundle subscription will increase from $12.99/mo. to $13.99/mo.

Beginning March 26, 2021, the price of a Disney+ subscription will increase from $6.99/mo. to $7.99/mo. and the price of The Disney Bundle subscription will increase from $12.99/mo. to $13.99/mo.

Got the email the other day. Didn't mention it as I figured it was already posted here someplace.

Looks like if you have it as part of your bundle with say Verizon (mine) your Verizon bill doesn't go up by the $1, so basically, it's covered as long as you have that plan.

I still have it for free since it’s part of my Verizon bundle. Still I’d keep it since it’s an excellent value for my household. Star Wars, Mandalorian and Marvel movies. Also with ESPN and Hulu it’s a nice value overall. Still way cheaper than Netflix HD+ plan which is $17.99 a month.

I still have it for free since it’s part of my Verizon bundle. Still I’d keep it since it’s an excellent value for my household. Star Wars, Mandalorian and Marvel movies. Also with ESPN and Hulu it’s a nice value overall. Still way cheaper than Netflix HD+ plan which is $17.99 a month.
I buy the Netflix and Amazon Prime and the rest is thru Verizon (Disney bundle like you mentioned) I really don't use any of the Disney stuff in my household, but seeing its part of that package, I'll take it ... I look at it every once in a while.
I would get Hulu for The Orville when it comes out again ...

With the hours I'm working now, I'm finding it hard to keep up with my Recorded show on D*and the AP show I'm trying to get caught up with.

I'm also paid up also,but I feel like Disney is'nt going to keep their promise of giving us access to the entire Disney library,we shall see.
They have already removed some titles. I think it is going to be like HBO, where stuff comes and goes. Some content might always be there, but the older library titles, not so much.

Didn't Disney have the Hardy Boys? I don't see them on search. I'm watching Spin and Marty at the moment.
If you mean the new Canadian show, it is on Hulu, not produced by Disney, it is by Nelvana Enterprises, Inc.

The old Harry Boys show was produced by Universal.

Glad I bought that 3 year plan, think it was around $140.00.
I did too. But I have been disappointed with how sloooooooow Disney+ has added more older material. They are adding newer stuff all the time, but will we ever see all or at least most of the vault? My sub runs out in Nov 22, and I will see if I will renew at that time.

If you mean the new Canadian show, it is on Hulu, not produced by Disney, it is by Nelvana Enterprises, Inc.

The old Harry Boys show was produced by Universal.
Disney produced a serial which ran with the Mickey Mouse Club in 1956.
That's what I thought too but as I said it's not on Disney+ in the search. I wonder if it's in the MM Club as you suggested which is on Disney+

I did too. But I have been disappointed with how sloooooooow Disney+ has added more older material. They are adding newer stuff all the time, but will we ever see all or at least most of the vault? My sub runs out in Nov 22, and I will see if I will renew at that time.

Just face it we are not their targeted audience,we're old fogies!!:biggrin

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts