Distributor comission $$$$

rafa26

Nov 13, 2005
If the retailer makes $300 dollars for a DHA primary activation, how much Dish Network pays for the Distributor ? Thanks guys.

I knew that was a difficult question !! I really would like to know how much the distributor makes $$$ for each primary activation.

rafa26 said:
I knew that was a difficult question !! I really would like to know how much the distributor makes $$$ for each primary activation.

You only asked the question 20 minutes ago. You have to give people a chance to answer before you ask it again. When someone reads your question and knows the answer, they'll answer it.

I doubt the distributer makes anything on the subscribers.
They make their money on the receivers, LNBs/equipment they purchase wholesale direct from Dish.

fred

Hm, posting some dealer-sensitive info there eh? Can you edit that out please? I believe distributors make their income on the equipment. The account reps and managers should make their money by the number of activations you do, though I've never confirmed that but is common in this business. So don't worry what they make as that has nothing to do with you unless if you plan to become a distributor yourself! That type of economics is set in stone with contracts. No need for you and I to know. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)