DNS Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try running "cmd" then "nslookup" under windows and see what you get. Below is
what mine shows, note www.satelliteguys.us and satelliteguys.us both point to the same IP address.

Note of course the apache server probably has satelliteguys.us aliased to www.satelliteguys.us

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32>nslookup
Default Server: UnKnown
Address: 192.168.1.254

> www.satelliteguys.us
Server: UnKnown

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.satelliteguys.us
Address: 65.99.220.89

> satelliteguys.us
Server: UnKnown

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: satelliteguys.us
Address: 65.99.220.89

>

I am having similar issues. I think it has more to do with the ads than satelliteguys. I had to enter in through PDA mode to get into the forums.

I am having similar issues. I think it has more to do with the ads than satelliteguys. I had to enter in through PDA mode to get into the forums.

I agree. This poster is on to something...

There were some ad blocking entries on my computer. After clearing out this function, the main page loads more than before, but still fails. Attached is how the main page loads for me now.

Has some script or function associated with serving ads been changed lately?

Attachments

• ad_mess_up.jpg
    ad_mess_up.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 123
I was having a simular issue with Orbitcast... I figured it was the ad that pops up when the first page loads... I x'ed it out then it was fine... I tried it with Satelliteguys and was able to get it loaded without the pop up... CC

A cookie from core.videoegg.com gets blocked by IE8. I'm having the same issue connecting again. Wonder if this is the ad creating the problem.

I turned off the videoegg ad. Let me know if that helps.

Pages still loading fast here though. (Server is in Dallas, and I am in Connecticut) :)

I think this might have something to do with the Google ads, just before I got knocked off the page I was trying to load I saw an ad for (fixes for all fta boxes) it was a link to a hack sight. So something isn't right if ads like that are showing up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts