Do I need to change my distant local to Atlanta for CBS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes there is a blanket waiver in effect for the east and west HD feeds as long as you live in a DMA served by a CBS O&O station. The only exception might be Baltimore since you have the DC station also claiming you as being in their grade-b contour (I might have that backwards!). What I did was apply for a regular waiver from all four of my network stations - KCBS, KNBC, KABC, and KTTV. I was approved by KCBS and KNBC, not surprising given the poor coverage they have in my area on their low VHF channels 2 and 4 respectively. I was denied by the other two but that's OK, I really just wanted them in my back pocket just in case. And this is the "just in case"!

As far as a map goes with signal contours and DMA listings I really wish there were such a thing. The closest I have seen is the map on the Adrman site .

(edit - oops it looks like they took that down! It was fun while it lasted - :no )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts