Do I understand this right?

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Jayson Williams gets 18 months for a plea agreement for aggravated assault, where a limo driver dies. Plaxico Burress gets 2 years for shooting himself. Just too funny. Of course not for the limo driver Williams shot and killed. I guess it's not who gets shot, as much as where you shoot them.

Jayson Williams gets 18 months for a plea agreement for aggravated assault, where a limo driver dies. Plaxico Burress gets 2 years for shooting himself. Just too funny. Of course not for the limo driver Williams shot and killed. I guess it's not who gets shot, as much as where you shoot them.

Exactly. Different courts, and to some extent different laws.

Sandra

And people thought I was crazy when I said Plaxico was getting screwed. The lesson here boys and girls is that if you're going to shoot anyone shoot someone else.

Arenas is very lucky. Most times when someone brings a gun to work it doesn't end well.

I understand to a certain point that these athletes feel that they have to be careful about who they trust and money issues, but most of these guys have entourages packin' more heat than most small countries....why the f**k do you ALSO have to be packin' ?

I don't think it's fair either that laws are different in different states and something that is really a more severe crime doesn't get as much time in jail as other less serious crimes.

For better or for worse the right of states to have their own government and their own court system was established by the Founding Fathers a long time ago.

Sandra

WHy do they need entourages? Did Larry Bird have a Armed thug Posse? IMO they dont need guns or entourages. Its all an attempt to satisfy their out of control egos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)