Do we have access to EpixHD.com?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RollTide1017

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Montgomery, AL
I'm trying to sign in with my DISH Network account but keep getting a server error.

Here is the error:

simpleSAMLphp error

Unhandled exception

An unhandled exception was thrown. If you report this error, please also report this tracking ID which makes it possible to locate your session in the logs available to the system administrator: b6dfd9a867
Debug information

The debug information below may be of interest to the administrator / help desk:
State information lost, and no way to restart the request.

0: /var/www/vhosts/epixsaml/lib/SimpleSAML/Auth/State.php:154 (SimpleSAML_Auth_State::loadState)1: /var/www/vhosts/epixsaml/modules/saml/www/sp/saml2-acs.php:19 (require)2: /var/www/vhosts/epixsaml/www/module.php:137 (N/A)
Report errors

Optionally enter your email address, for the administrators to be able contact you for further questions about your issue:

E-mail address: Explain what you did when this error occured...

How to get help

This error probably is due to some unexpected behaviour or to misconfiguration of simpleSAMLphp. Contact the administrator of this login service, and send them the error message above.

Forgive me for hijacking this topic, but I too have a question about EpixHD.com.

First, I was getting the same error you guys were getting. It just recently cleared up and I was able to register, so try again.

Anyway, the reason I registered for it today is that Xbox put Epix access on their console. Once I was registered on EpixHD.com, I went to register my console. It gave me an access code and said to put it in on your Xbox console. I did that, but I get a message saying "You do not have access to play this movie." I am subscribed to the platinum package which includes Epix on Dish, and I can watch Epix through their website and DishOnline.com, so I should be authorized to watch it on my Xbox, right?

I sent Epix an email but have not received a reply yet. I am hoping someone can help me here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I think that the Epix app on Xbox might be broken. I'm reading at various gamer forums and while they're not going into much detail about what is wrong, they are saying it is broken. When or if you're able to register, let me know if you can get anything to play.

I was finally able to register my Xbox, it even shows up under my authorized devices on EpixHD.com now but, like you, I can't get anything to play on the Xbox. Looks like they fudged the launch of this app on the Xbox.

Last edited:
I've read in a few different places online that even if you subscribe to the Blockbuster Movie Pass package and get Epix on your TV, you still have to pay an extra 7.99/month to enable streaming Epix content to your Xbox. Is this true?

I've read in a few different places online that even if you subscribe to the Blockbuster Movie Pass package and get Epix on your TV, you still have to pay an extra 7.99/month to enable streaming Epix content to your Xbox. Is this true?

That would be really lame if true. That would mean I already get the Epix channels through the platinum package, can stream Epix movies on EpixHD - Big On Any Screen on my computer, which I could connect to my HDTV, but I can't use a separate device.

Hopefully a DIRT member will comment on this. Epix has not written back to me yet.

I just received an email from Epix. Looks like they are having trouble.

Hi, xxxxxx.

We want to apologize for the trouble you are having with making your EpixHD.com account work properly.

We are very aware of the problem and working towards a solution. But in the meantime, we'd like to recommend that you sign up for a Free Trial so you can use the Xbox app while we get things fixed on our side.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience as we work towards a solution.

I guess we just hang tight for a while. It would had been nice if they had it working the day of release. I'd actually prefer to wait for it like I'm waiting for the HBO Go app and have it working day one of the release than have to wait however long it takes. At least they are acknowledging there is something wrong.

Think I'll take their suggestion and get the free trial, just to check it out. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep Epix once my free platinum runs out, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)