Do you believe in Ghosts ? See my Digital Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayelem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Chicago suburbs.
Yesterday night I pulled off the street into a forest preserve picnic area after dusk while I was talking on my cell phone , I saw a Coyote and grabbed my Camera , several blurred pictures later and hoping to get a decent picture I finally got one that was out of frame , I only was able to get the coyote's head.

Got back to work and showed my co-workers at the Pizzeria I deliver for , later at night when I got home I was about to show my mom when I zoomed in on the picture and focused on a reflection above the coyote's head , could see what looks like a face.

BTW picnic area is known as Miller Meadows which during the 20's was an airfield called Checkerboard field located near Forest Park , Illinois , also very close to Native american burial ground and one of largest Jewish cemeteries.

You be the judge of it .

Attachments

• fantasma original.JPG
    fantasma original.JPG
    457.7 KB · Views: 295
I guess it could be a tree, but it seriously looks like Darth Vader.

You know now that I look at it again it does look like Darth Vader ..........LOL
I don't see the tree stump unless it's right on the grass.

Let me add another pic which I outlined the face.

Make sure to click on the image so you can zoom in.

Attachments

• fantasma interpretacion con lineas.JPG
    fantasma interpretacion con lineas.JPG
    489.4 KB · Views: 235
You know now that I look at it again it does look like Darth Vader ..........LOL

After staring at the original photo for a couple more minutes I think I spotted the Zip Zag Man. :eek:

Talk about a flashback!!!

zig-zag.jpg

It's a tree stump.

Yesterday night I pulled off the street into a forest preserve picnic area after dusk while I was talking on my cell phone , I saw a Coyote and grabbed my Camera , several blurred pictures later and hoping to get a decent picture I finally got one that was out of frame , I only was able to get the coyote's head.

Got back to work and showed my co-workers at the Pizzeria I deliver for , later at night when I got home I was about to show my mom when I zoomed in on the picture and focused on a reflection above the coyote's head , could see what looks like a face.

BTW picnic area is known as Miller Meadows which during the 20's was an airfield called Checkerboard field located near Forest Park , Illinois , also very close to Native american burial ground and one of largest Jewish cemeteries.

You be the judge of it .

What kind of WEEDS they got growin' in that meadow? :D

All I see is a coyote, and a stump!

Now here's a REAL ghost! You can see and hear it! :eek: Check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkjyI0gcQQ]YouTube - Spot The Ghost[/ame]

What kind of WEEDS they got growin' in that meadow? :D

All I see is a coyote, and a stump!

Now here's a REAL ghost! You can see and hear it! :eek: Check it out:

YouTube - Spot The Ghost

You scared the living sh*t outta me .................LOL
Glad I never fell for the scary maze ....

............went back to the forest preserve and there is a tree with a stump in front of it so all you stump finders congratulations , still thought that was fun though at least I had myself goin there for awhile , funny how your mind plays tricks on you and shadows can look like something that is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)